high-net-worth (HNW) clients portfolio
Department: Wealth Service & Channel Service Department,
Business Development Division
Responsible for customer service. Provide Mutual funds and supports various requests for customers and sales representatives with quickly accurately and carry out the wishes of the customer.
- To provide information about the fund and other related information to customer and other agents either by phone or direct channels, monitor the complaints, feedback from various customers, provide investment advice as appropriate service and the level of risk acceptable to the customer, and solve problem.
- To liaise with customers to retain AUM and relationship with existing customers in order to increase sales.
- To prepare routine report of Mutual fund data to agent or customer and also ad-hoc report in order to get information as agent or customer’s request.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher of Business Administration or other relate filed
- Investment Consultant License is required
- Have a very good communication skills and service mind
- Experience in Asset Management company or Banking is preferred
- Able to communicate well in English
- Can use computer program such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.