Job Description :
- Developing and researching cutting-edged financial products (fixed income, equities, alternatives, and other sophisticated products) for both oversea and domestic investments that provide attractive risk adjusted returns to the clients
- Supporting and coordinating with sales department by providing them with Investment Strategy outlook, Conference call, Investment presentation, Sales kits and Direct call to high net worth clients.
- Collaboratively monitoring existing funds’ performance with investment teams to ensure an increase in sales volume, and managing products re-launching or campaign restructuring if needed.
- Due diligences product to ensure all aspect have been considered prior to clients’ offering
- Supervising product support teams who deal directly with SEC through the process of proposing new funds; draft prospectus, set up all relevant fees etc.
- Hosting monthly product meeting for UOBAM with key distributors; presenting Industry update, Fund launching schedule and new product ideas.
- Supervising and training junior team members.
- Master degree in Finance, economics, MBA and related fields
- At least 3 years experiences in investment filed and Product & Investment fields in Asset Management fields
- Investment Consulting (IC) license, CFA are advantage
- Good knowledge of market, law and regulation of SEC and AIMC
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
Department: Mutual Fund Department, Business Development Division
Job Description :
Seeking a Relationship Manager to join with Business Development Division and manage selling agent’s portfolio.
• Focus in the development and maintenance of relationship with selling agents
• Develop sales goals and strategies to achieve business target goals in term of AUM and Fee
• Promote products, services and brands to increase sales.
• Create new ways to reach target selling agents, special events, exclusive product to increase sales.
To succeed in this role, you should have experience in building and maintain a relationship with selling agents experience.
• Minimum 5 years' relevant experience with managing selling agent’s relationship
and portfolio is highly desirable
• Good interpersonal skills with knowledge of fund management product & services
• Initiative in service opportunities and marketing ideas
• Strong business acumen abilities
• Excellent communication skills