Job Description :
- Developing and researching cutting-edged financial products (fixed income, equities, alternatives, and other sophisticated products) for both oversea and domestic investments that provide attractive risk adjusted returns to the clients
- Supporting and coordinating with sales department by providing them with Investment Strategy outlook, Conference call, Investment presentation, Sales kits and Direct call to high net worth clients.
- Collaboratively monitoring existing funds’ performance with investment teams to ensure an increase in sales volume, and managing products re-launching or campaign restructuring if needed.
- Due diligences product to ensure all aspect have been considered prior to clients’ offering
- Supervising product support teams who deal directly with SEC through the process of proposing new funds; draft prospectus, set up all relevant fees etc.
- Hosting monthly product meeting for UOBAM with key distributors; presenting Industry update, Fund launching schedule and new product ideas.
- Supervising and training junior team members.
- Master degree in Finance, economics, MBA and related fields
- At least 3 years experiences in investment filed and Product & Investment fields in Asset Management fields
- Investment Consulting (IC) license, CFA are advantage
- Good knowledge of market, law and regulation of SEC and AIMC
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
Department: Mutual Fund Department, Business Development Division
Job Description :
Seeking a Relationship Manager to join with Business Development Division and manage selling agent’s portfolio.
• Focus in the development and maintenance of relationship with selling agents
• Develop sales goals and strategies to achieve business target goals in term of AUM and Fee
• Promote products, services and brands to increase sales.
• Create new ways to reach target selling agents, special events, exclusive product to increase sales.
To succeed in this role, you should have experience in building and maintain a relationship with selling agents experience.
• Minimum 5 years' relevant experience with managing selling agent’s relationship
and portfolio is highly desirable
• Good interpersonal skills with knowledge of fund management product & services
• Initiative in service opportunities and marketing ideas
• Strong business acumen abilities
• Excellent communication skills
high-net-worth (HNW) clients portfolio
Department: Wealth Service & Channel Service Department,
Business Development Division
Responsible for customer service. Provide Mutual funds and supports various requests for customers and sales representatives with quickly accurately and carry out the wishes of the customer.
- To provide information about the fund and other related information to customer and other agents either by phone or direct channels, monitor the complaints, feedback from various customers, provide investment advice as appropriate service and the level of risk acceptable to the customer, and solve problem.
- To liaise with customers to retain AUM and relationship with existing customers in order to increase sales.
- To prepare routine report of Mutual fund data to agent or customer and also ad-hoc report in order to get information as agent or customer’s request.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher of Business Administration or other relate filed
- Investment Consultant License is required
- Have a very good communication skills and service mind
- Experience in Asset Management company or Banking is preferred
- Able to communicate well in English
- Can use computer program such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.