The responsible for Head of Risk Management and Performance department is to develop a proper investment risk management and performance measurement framework in the company. To develop and encourage the team to be the risk partner to support all departments on operational risk management including improve other operational risk activities. To lead various projects related with Risk enhancement initiative in firms and take a role in the regional project management office.
- Develop and strengthen the investment risk management framework in the company
- To provide the measurement, analyses, control and recommendation for investment risk at the appropriate level according to the policy and comply with the local regulation.
- To provide the monitoring report and recommendation to the Investment Committee Governance (IC-GOV) and the Risk Management Committee (RMC)
- Develop and strengthen the operational risk management framework in the company
- Develop and ensure successful roll-out of suitable ORM tools in the Company
- Create risk awareness and ensure new tools and initiatives are communicated to all relevant staffs
- Develop and strengthen the performance measurement framework in the company
- To provide the accurate information of performance and benchmark in the performance system
- To ensure the correctness and timely reporting for the Fund Performance Report to clients and related parties
- Master or Bachelor in Finance, Economics, Statistics, MIS, or related fields.
- More than 5 year ’s experience working in asset management business will be advantageous
- Ability to communicate in English verbally and written.
- Ability to interact with senior management and all levels of staff.
- Dynamic and self-motivated individual.
- Good in communicating, planning and organizing.
- High integrity with positive attitude.
- Able to work under a pressure and within timeline.
Dealing & Cash Settlement Department Investment: Providing the shareholder’s proxy voting
document for fund managers for meeting. Managing and enforcing the application to open fund
account with brokers
- Trading Bond and providing advice on bond market to Fund Manager.
- Monitoring financial markets.
- Managing and enforcing the application to open fund account with brokers.
- Support fund managers in their document requirement i.e. Fund's Talk, Cash and VWAP etc.
- Providing the shareholder’s proxy voting document for meeting.
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree in business Administration and related fields
- Minimum 2-4 years working experience in asset management business will be advantageous
- Good command in English: Writing and Speaking
- Possess excellent interpersonal / communication skills
- Manage cash flow all of funds to be efficient
- Be a key ESG dedicated person for Investment Division
- Contribute initiatives and solutions as a member of ESG committee
- Perform securities analysis for ESG universe
- Help promote ESG through writing articles and speaking in podcast, client visit, client seminar, etc
- Support investment team and marketing team in ESG related matters
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance & Investment, Economics or related field.
- CFA or CISA with fund manager license is preferable.
- Knowledge of ESG and capital markets. Experience related to ESG in banking, finance and asset management businesses will be advantage
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.