United All China Equity Fund (UCHINA) only invest in foreign investment funds named UBS (LUX) Equity SICAV-All China USD (Class I-A1-acc) (Master Fund). Managed by UBS Fund Management (Luxembourg) S.A. and registered in Luxembourg, The Master fund mainly invests in the equity of Chinese companies registered either in China or Hong Kong, including shares of companies registered in other countries but has its core business in China.
Fund Type as Classified by AIMC Category Performance
Greater China Equity
1. Investor can hold investment units until the age of 55 and holding investment units for not less than five years. 2. Investor who can accept the volatility of the stock price that the fund invests which may increase or decrease until it is lower than the investment value and may cause loss 3. Suitable for Investor who aims for good performance in mid to long term from investing in a high-risk level asset of foreign mutual funds. 4. Suitable for investor who seeks for good return from investing in foreign funds with high risk level investment and the return will be mainly derived from the capital gain.
Risk Level with Fund Type
Risk Level: 6
- Fund Type Feeder Fund
- Fund subscription (Next Round) Every subscription date by 3.30 p.m.
- Fund redemption (Next Round) Every redemption date by 3.30 p.m.
- Dividend Policy No Dividend Payment
- Minimum Subscription No Minimum
- Minimum Redemption No Minimum
T + 5
Within 5 business days since the day after the NAV. calculation date, Please study details in the prospectus.
Direct Fee to Unitholder (% of NAV)
- Front-ended Fee Not more than 2.0%
- Back-ended Fee Not more than 2.0%
Switching - in same as front-ended fee
Switching - out same as back-ended fee
Fund Fee (% of NAV)
- Management Fee Not Exceed to 0.99% p.a.
- Trustee Fee Not Exceed to 0.08025%
- Register Fee Not Exceed to 0.4280%