The Fund mainly invests in United Global Quality Growth Fund (Class of USD Acc) that set up and managed by UOB Asset Management Ltd (Singapore) On average at least 80% of the fund's net asset value. The master funds invested in the equity of leading companies. That has growth of market share and strong management team. Have provable record as was a successful launch of new products. Including Innovation products, efficient operation, or the company also has the opportunity to expand its business in the world. So it can generate a higher return on investment.
Fund Type as Classified by AIMC Category Performance
1. Investors can get fluctuations in the share price that the fund invests in. 2. Those who can make an investment in the medium to long-term. 3. It is suitable for investors who look for a good return on investment in foreign mutual funds.
Risk Level with Fund Type
Risk Level: 6
- Fund Type Feeder Fund
- Fund subscription (Next Round) Every subscription date by 3.30 p.m.
- Fund redemption (Next Round) Every redemption date* by 2.00 p.m.
- Dividend Policy No Dividend Payment
- Minimum Subscription No minimum
- Minimum Redemption No minimum
- Settlement Period T + 5 *Date will be informed in advance; please study details in the prospectus
Direct Fee to Unitholder (% of NAV)
- Front-ended Fee Less than or equal to 2.00%
- Back-ended Fee Less than or equal to 2.00%
Switching – Same as Front-ended Fee
Switching – Same as Back-ended Fee
Fund Fee (% of NAV)
- Management Fee Less than or equal to 2.14%
- Trustee Fee Less than or equal to 0.08025%
- Register Fee Less than or equal to 0.428%