Focus on investing in only one foreign mutual fund, PIMCO GIS Income Fund (Class I) (Master Fund), at an average ratio of not less than 80% of the fund's net asset value. Master fund registered in Ireland (Ireland) and investing in US dollars. The Master Fund aimed at generating a high-income stream through careful investment management. And has a secondary objective to generate long-term capital growth. Funds have a crucial principle in diversifying their investments into different types of debt instruments. In both public and private sectors worldwide, at least two-thirds of the property value The fund will invest through fund PIMCO GIS Income Fund. In addition, the Fund will consider redeeming unattended to unitholders up to 12 times per year. for an opportunity to create a steady income to investors
Fund Type as Classified by AIMC Category Performance
Global Bond Discretionary F/X Hedge or Unhedge
1. Investors who expect higher returns than deposits. And accept returns that may be lower than stocks 2. Suitable for investors who seek a good return from investing in foreign mutual funds and accepting a high level of investment risk. The fund will receive most of the return from the profit difference in the unit price.
Auto Redemption Schedule
|No.||Consideration Date||Ex-Redemption Date||Auto Redemption Date||Condition||Rate (THB / Unit)|
In sum, the fund offers auto-redemption rate 1.8031 THB/unit since inception.
The schedule above can be changed subjected to additional holiday announcement from master fund’s countries or Thailand.
Risk Level with Fund Type
Risk Level: 5
- Fund Type Feeder fund
Fund subscription (Next Round)
Every subscription date*
by 3.30 p.m.
Fund redemption (Next Round)
Every redemption date*
by 2.00 p.m.
- Dividend Policy No Dividend Payment
- Minimum Subscription No minimum
- Minimum Redemption Minimum Redemption
T + 5 (Presently T+3)
*Date will be informed in advance
Direct Fee to Unitholder (% of NAV)
- Front-ended Fee ≤ 2.0000%
- Back-ended Fee ≤ 1.0000%
Switching - in Equal to Front-ended fee
Switching - out Equal to Back-ended fee
Fund Fee (% of NAV)
- Management Fee ≤ 2.1400% p.a.
- Trustee Fee ≤ 0.0803% p.a.
- Register Fee ≤ 0.4280% p.a.