The fund mainly invests in foreign mutual funds, United China A-Shares Innovation Fund – Class T USD Acc (Master Fund), with an average of not less than 80% of net asset value. The Master Fund was established and managed by UOB Asset Management Ltd (Singapore). The Master Fund has assigned Ping An Fund Management Company Limited to be the investment manager. The policy to invest at least 80% in The equity instruments of Chinese listed companies (A-Shares) include the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) and the Shenzhen Stock Exchange (SZSE), the master funds expected to benefit from technological developments, innovations, and growth trends in any aspects.
Fund Type as Classified by AIMC Category Performance
Greater China Equity
1. Investors who can accept fluctuations of the funds' price may rise or fall until it is lower than the capital investment 2. Investors who can invest in the medium to long term. They expect better long-term returns than investing in Debt instruments. 3. Investors who wish to diversify their investments abroad and can accept moderate to high investment risks.
Risk Level with Fund Type
Risk Level: 6
Fund of Funds
Foreign investment fund
- Fund subscription (Next Round) Every subscription date by 3.30 pm.
- Fund redemption (Next Round) Every redemption date by 2.00 pm.
- Dividend Policy No Dividend Payment
- Minimum Subscription None
- Minimum Redemption None
T + 5
Within 5 business days after the NAV. calculation date, please study details in the prospectus.
Direct Fee to Unitholder (% of NAV)
- Front-ended Fee Not more than 2.00%
- Back-ended Fee Not more than 1.00%
Switching - in Equal to Front-ended fee
Switching - out Equal to Back-ended fee
Fund Fee (% of NAV)
- Management Fee Not Exceed to 2.14% p.a.
- Trustee Fee Not Exceed to 0.08025%
- Register Fee Not Exceed to 0.4280%