The fund invests in securities listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, MAI stock exchange, ETF, Property Fund, Real estate investment trust, and Infrastructure Fund with net exposure of not less than 80% of the net asset value in the accounting period.
Fund Type as Classified by AIMC Category Performance
Super Savings Fund : SSF
1. Investors who can accept the volatility of Equity prices invested by the mutual fund, which may increase or reduced to less than the value invested and can cause losses. 2. People who can invest in medium to long-term which expect better long-term returns than investing in general debt securities 3. Investors who need tax incentives to promote long-term savings of investors and can hold investment units for not less than 10 years from the date of purchase of investment units
Risk Level with Fund Type
Risk Level: 6
- Equity Fund
- Cross Investing Fund
- Super Savings Fund: SSF
- Mutual funds that invest without foreign risk
- Fund subscription (Next Round) Every subscription date by 3.30 pm.
- Fund redemption (Next Round) Every redemption date by 3.30 pm.
- Dividend Policy No Dividend Payment
- Minimum Subscription None
- Minimum Redemption None
T + 5
Within 5 business days after the redemption, Please study details in the prospectus.
Direct Fee to Unitholder (% of NAV)
- Front-ended Fee None
- Back-ended Fee None
Switching – in Not Exceed to 2.00%
Switching - out Not Exceed to 2.00%
Fund Fee (% of NAV)
- Management Fee Not Exceed to 2.1400%
- Trustee Fee Not Exceed to 0.0749%
- Register Fee Not Exceed to 0.4280%