United All China Equity Fund (UCHINA) only invest in foreign investment funds named UBS (LUX) Equity SICAV-All China USD (Class I-A1-acc) (Master Fund). Managed by UBS Fund Management (Luxembourg) S.A. and registered in Luxembourg, The Master fund mainly invests in the equity of Chinese companies registered either in China or Hong Kong, including shares of companies registered in other countries but has its core business in China.
Fund Type as Classified by AIMC Category Performance
Greater China Equity
1. Investors who can accept the volatility of the stock price that the fund invests. Which may increase or decrease until it is lower than the investment value and may cause loss 2. Investors who can invest in the medium to long term by expecting long-term returns 3. Suitable for Investors who aim for good performances from investing in a high-risk level asset of foreign mutual funds.
Risk Level with Fund Type
Risk Level: 6
- Fund Type Feeder Fund
Fund subscription (Next Round)
Every subscription date
During opening hours to 3.30 p.m.
- Fund redemption (Next Round) During opening hours to 3.30 p.m.
- Dividend Policy No Dividend Payment
- Minimum Subscription No Minimum
- Minimum Redemption No Minimum
T + 5
The date will be informed in advance, Please study details in the prospectus
Direct Fee to Unitholder (% of NAV)
- Front-ended Fee Not more than 2.0%
- Back-ended Fee Not more than 2.0%
Switching - in same as the front-ended fee
Switching - out same as the back-ended fee
Fund Fee (% of NAV)
- Management Fee Not Exceed to 2.14% p.a.
- Trustee Fee Not Exceed to 0.08025%
- Register Fee Not Exceed to 0.4280%