The United Global Dynamic Bond Fund (UDB) are invests mainly in The Jupiter Global Fund – Jupiter Dynamic Bond (Euro Class I) (Master Fund). The fund’s objective is to achieve a positive return every calendar with combines top-down strategic asset allocation and bottom-up security selection, the master fund able to invest in variety of fixed income instruments and thus diversify portfolio risk while generating consistence return under the market conditions.
Fund Type as Classified by AIMC Category Performance
Global Bond Discretionary F/X Hedge or Unhedge
Investors who want to diversify portfolio risk and to reach the opportunity of long term capital growth by investing in both sovereign and corporate bond markets around the world. The fund suitable for medium to long term investor. Investors must be knowledgeable and able to accept the risks associated of the fund and the master fund.
Risk Level with Fund Type
Risk Level: 6
- Fund Type Feeder Fund
- Fund subscription (Next Round) Every subscription date* by 3.30 p.m.
- Fund redemption (Next Round) Every redemption date* by 2.00 p.m.
- Dividend Policy No Dividend Payment
- Minimum Subscription No minimum
- Minimum Redemption No minimum
- Settlement Period T + 5 (presently T+4) *Date will be informed in advance Please study details in prospectus
Direct Fee to Unitholder (% of NAV)
- Front-ended Fee ≤ 2.0000%
- Back-ended Fee None
Switching - in Equal to Front-ended fee
Switching - out Equal to Back-ended fee
Fund Fee (% of NAV)
- Management Fee ≤ 2.1400% p.a.
- Trustee Fee ≤ 0.0803% p.a.
- Register Fee ≤ 0.4280% p.a.