United Thai Equity CG Fund (UTHAICG) invests in Thai listed companies that have demonstrated good corporate governance. These companies have corporate governance ratings of four and above from the Thai Institute of Directors and are certified as anti-corruption companies by the Collective Action Coalition. The launch of the UTHAICG by UOBAM (Thailand) is part of the firm’s participation in the Association of Investment Management Companies (AIMC)’s campaign to promote sustainable investing. The campaign also aims to encourage listed companies to improve their corporate governance and social responsibility.
Fund Type as Classified by AIMC Category Performance
Equity Large Cap
Investors who would like to mainly invest in stock market and looking for a high return in long-term from investment in Thai stock market
Risk Level with Fund Type
Risk Level: 6
- Fund Type Equity fund
- Fund subscription (Next Round) Every subscription date* by 3.30 p.m.
- Fund redemption (Next Round) Every redemption date* by 3.00 p.m.
- Dividend Policy No Dividend Payment
- Minimum Subscription No minimum
- Minimum Redemption No minimum
- Settlement Period T + 5 (Current T+3) *Date will be informed in advance Please study details in prospectus
Direct Fee to Unitholder (% of NAV)
- Front-ended Fee ≤ 3.0000%
- Back-ended Fee ≤ 2.0000%
Switching - in Equal to Front-ended fee
Switching - out Equal to Back-ended fee
Fund Fee (% of NAV)
- Management Fee ≤ 2.6750% p.a.
- Trustee Fee ≤ 0.0803% p.a.
- Register Fee ≤ 0.2140% p.a.