To seek a regular income and reduce the risk of changing interest factors. The fund will invest in the units of a foreign fund. With asset allocation and alternative investment. Such as debt securities issued by governments, debt of banks that are established by specific laws. , Debt, financial institutions, private debt and equity Basel III not less than 80 per cent of NAV.
Fund Type as Classified by AIMC Category Performance
Global Bond Discretionary F/X Hedge or Unhedge
1. Investors who expect higher returns than deposits. And accept returns that may be lower than stocks 2. Suitable for investors who seek a good return from investing in foreign mutual funds and accepting a high level of investment risk. The fund will receive most of the return from the profit difference in the unit price.
Risk Level with Fund Type
Risk Level: 5
- Fund Type Feeder fund
Fund subscription (Next Round)
Every subscription date*
by 3.30 p.m.
Fund redemption (Next Round)
Every redemption date*
by 2.00 p.m.
- Dividend Policy No Dividend Payment
- Minimum Subscription No minimum
- Minimum Redemption No minimum
T + 5 (Presently T+3)
*Date will be informed in advance
Direct Fee to Unitholder (% of NAV)
- Front-ended Fee ≤ 2.0000%
- Back-ended Fee ≤ 1.0000%
Switching - in Equal to Front-ended fee
Switching - out Equal to Back-ended fee
Fund Fee (% of NAV)
- Management Fee ≤ 2.1400% p.a.
- Trustee Fee ≤ 0.0803% p.a.
- Register Fee ≤ 0.4280% p.a.