To invest in listed companies with sustainable earnings growth potential, not less than 65% of total asset
Fund Type as Classified by AIMC Category Performance
Equity Small - Mid Cap
- Who should be able to invest long term (at least 7 calendar years) - Who seek for tax privilege and high return in long term - Who would like to mainly invest in stock market - Who are looking for a high return in long-term from investment in Thai stock market - Who can accept high volatility of equity market
Risk Level with Fund Type
Risk Level: 6
- Fund Type Long Term Equity Fund
- Fund subscription (Next Round) Every business day by 3.30 p.m.
- Fund redemption (Next Round) Every business day by 3.00 p.m
- Dividend Policy None
- Minimum Subscription No minimum
- Minimum Redemption No minimum
T + 5
Within 5 business days after the date of redemption, Please study details in the prospectus.
Direct Fee to Unitholder (% of NAV)
- Front-ended Fee ≤ 2.0000%
- Back-ended Fee ≤ 2.0000%
Switching - in Equal to Front-ended fee
Switching - out Equal to Back-ended fee
Fund Fee (% of NAV)
- Management Fee ≤ 2.1400% p.a.
- Trustee Fee ≤ 0.0803% p.a.
- Register Fee ≤ 0.4280% p.a.
Investors who invest in Long Term Equity Fund (LTF) from 1 January 2020 onwards, will not be eligible to receive tax deductions.