The feeder fund will mainly invest in United Global Healthcare Fund, an Authorised Scheme registered in Singapore under the provision of Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). The fund is set up and managed by UOB Asset Management Ltd. (Singapore) and management of significant fund assets is delegated to the Sub-Managers - Wellington Management. The investment objective of the Fund is to achieve long term capital growth by investing in securities issued by companies principally involved in healthcare business.
Fund Type as Classified by AIMC Category Performance
- Who expect a high return from investment in healthcare sector - Who want to diversify investment risk by investing in foreign investment fund - Who are comfortable with the volatility and risk of a global equity fund
Risk Level with Fund Type
Risk Level: 7
- Fund Type Feeder fund
Fund subscription (Next Round)
Every subscription date*
by 3.30 p.m.
Fund redemption (Next Round)
Every redemption date*
by 2.00 p.m.
- Dividend Policy No Dividend Payment
- Minimum Subscription No minimum
- Minimum Redemption No minimum
T + 5
*Date will be informed in advance
Direct Fee to Unitholder (% of NAV)
- Front-ended Fee ≤ 2.0000%
- Back-ended Fee None
Switching - in Equal to Front-ended fee
Switching - out Equal to Back-ended fee
Fund Fee (% of NAV)
- Management Fee ≤ 2.1400% p.a
- Trustee Fee ≤ 0.0803% p.a.
- Register Fee ≤ 0.4280% p.a.