Invests in undervalued stocks of high growth sector with dividend payout and good corporate governance for a long term reasonable return
Fund Type as Classified by AIMC Category Performance
- Want to invest long-term in equity with a tax benefit - Expect higher return than SET index performance from the fund manager’s investment strategy - Acceptable with the high volatility of the SET index - See a good long-term prospect in the Thai equity market
Risk Level with Fund Type
Risk Level: 6
- Fund Type Long term equity fund
Fund subscription (Next Round)
Every subscription date
During opening hours to 3.30 p.m.
- Fund redemption (Next Round) During opening hours to 3.30 p.m.
- Dividend Policy No Dividend Payment
- Minimum Subscription No minimum
- Minimum Redemption No minimum
Within 4 business days after the date of redemption, please study details in the prospectus.
Direct Fee to Unitholder (% of NAV)
- Front-ended Fee None
- Back-ended Fee None
Switching - in Except
Switching – Out 200 Baht per transaction
Fund Fee (% of NAV)
- Management Fee ≤ 1.6050% p.a.
- Trustee Fee ≤ 0.0749% p.a.
- Register Fee ≤ 0.4280% p.a.
Investors who invest in Long Term Equity Fund (LTF) from 1 January 2020 onwards, will not be eligible to receive tax deductions.