Aim to seek long term capital growth from investment at least 65% of the net asset value of the fund in the stock exchange of Thailand (SET)
Fund Type as Classified by AIMC Category Performance
- Who seeks for tax privilege and high return in long-term - Who should be able to invest long-term (at least 7 calendar years) - Who assume high risk toward exposure in the Thai stock market
Dividend Payment History
|XD Date||Pay Date||Dividend|
Risk Level with Fund Type
Risk Level: 6
- Fund Type Long Term Equity Fund
- Fund subscription (Next Round) Every Business day by 3.30 p.m.
- Fund redemption (Next Round) Every Business day by 3.00 p.m.
Once a year at the rate of not more
than 30% of realized net profit in
each accounting period
- Minimum Subscription No minimum
- Minimum Redemption No minimum
T + 5
Within 5 business days after the date of redemption, Please study details in the prospectus.
Direct Fee to Unitholder (% of NAV)
- Front-ended Fee None
- Back-ended Fee None
Switching - in Equal to Front-ended fee
Switching - out Equal to Back-ended fee
Fund Fee (% of NAV)
- Management Fee ≤ 2.1400% p.a.
- Trustee Fee ≤ 0.1605% p.a.
- Register Fee ≤ 0.1284% p.a.
Investors who invest in Long Term Equity Fund (LTF) from 1 January 2020 onwards, will not be eligible to receive tax deductions.