The fund mainly invests in Credit Suisse (Lux) Edutainment Equity Fund - Class IBP USD under the Fiscal year, at least 80%. However, the fund may have the policy to invest in or hold assets or one or many assets such as Invest in equity securities, certificates of rights of companies registered or traded on stock exchanges around the world Issued by companies engaged in education-related businesses Which consists of the manufacturer or making education information Platform and data presentation Including infrastructure systems And various equipment at least 2 in 3 of the net asset value of the fund.
Fund Type as Classified by AIMC Category Performance
1. Investors who can accept the volatility of the price of the instruments invested by the mutual fund, which may increase or decrease until it is lower than the investment value and can cause losses. 2. Investors who can invest in medium to long-term with the expected result the Long-term replacement that is better than investment in general debt securities.
Risk Level with Fund Type
Risk Level: 6
Foreign investment fund
- Fund subscription (Next Round) Every subscription date by 3.30 pm.
- Fund redemption (Next Round) Every redemption date by 2.00 pm.
- Dividend Policy No Dividend Payment
- Minimum Subscription None
- Minimum Redemption None
T + 5
Within 5 business days after the NAV. calculation date, please study details in the prospectus.
Direct Fee to Unitholder (% of NAV)
- Front-ended Fee Not more than 2.00%
- Back-ended Fee Not more than 2.00%
Switching - in Equal to Front-ended fee
Switching - out Equal to Back-ended fee
Fund Fee (% of NAV)
- Management Fee Not Exceed to 2.14% p.a.
- Trustee Fee Not Exceed to 0.08025%
- Register Fee Not Exceed to 0.4280%