The fund’s policy will invest at least 89% of NAV in both local and foreign fixed income and remaining NAV will invest in option linked to the NAV of PIMCO Funds Global Investors Series plc - Income Fund (Euro Class) with three year tenors.
Fund Type as Classified by AIMC Category Performance
The valuation of Thai Airways debentures has been set aside, which is effective on 18 May 2020. Click here for more details.
Risk Level with Fund Type
Risk Level: 5
- Fund Type None
- Fund subscription (Next Round) Initial Public Offering (IPO) 20-27 June 2017 (One time Subscription)
- Fund redemption (Next Round) Company will announce the auto redemption date 2 days in advance before maturity date. Investor shall get NAV. at maturity date
- Dividend Policy No Dividend Payment
- Minimum Subscription 500,000 Baht
- Minimum Redemption None
- Settlement Period T+5
Direct Fee to Unitholder (% of NAV)
- Front-ended Fee ≤ 2.0000%
- Back-ended Fee None
Switching - in Equal to Front-ended fee
Switching - out Equal to Back-ended fee
Fund Fee (% of NAV)
- Management Fee ≤ 2.1400% p.a.
- Trustee Fee ≤ 0.0803% p.a.
- Register Fee ≤ 0.4280% p.a.